Sports Nutrition Daily 10 Minute Body Blast I found to help with your work out and fitness program. Samantha has lot’s of tips and video’s to help you and your health.
10 minute body blast – STRETCH – Herbalife Fit Tips
A good range of movement is important whatever your age and fitness level, so give me 10 minutes to improve your flexibility today. I’m Samantha Clayton, fitness expert and former competitive sprinter. I’m working with Herbalife to help you achieve a healthy, active life.
It’s always wise to stretch before you workout and I hope your pre-workout warm-up involves dynamic or moving stretches that prepare your body for exercise, but if you wish to improve your overall flexibility you need to hold your stretches for about 30 seconds or more.
Flexibility is something that you can work on any day of the week, especially on days you’re not working out, or you can try to spend a good 10 minutes after you workout, but before your warm down, focusing on major muscle groups. Stretching may help you to avoid post exercise tightness, help tone muscles and may help you to avoid common muscular and joint injuries.
So, grab some loose and comfy clothes and join me for a 10-minute flexibility session now!
Let’s get started with a great upper body stretch….
– Stand tall and look straight ahead
– Place your feet a comfortable distance apart and slowly drop your head to one side
– Reach your hands behind your back
– Hold your arm just above your wrist and gently pull down.
– If your head is to the right, hold above your left wrist.
– As you hold the stretch, breathe evenly
– Don’t pull on your wrist or stretch too far.
– You should feel the stretch right through your neck and trap.
– Hold the stretch for 30 seconds and switch to the other side.
– Always gently come into and out of the stretch.
Sports Nutrition Daily 10 Minute Body Blast looks easy so just about anyone can use all or any part of what Samantha teaches with so much information to help all.